For the fun weekend

It was an unusually slow Friday at work. So I kinda read through my blog and came to realize a couple of things: I was this terrible terrible piece of shitty wannabe fame whore who contributed to much drama (and a little fun) to the SL community. If I have upset you previously in anyway , I want to sincerely apologize for what I did. :P But overall, my SL experience is filled with great memories. For all of you who made my SL so much awesomer, thank you.


Anyway, here's something I put together for the day and hope you could enjoy a relaxing weekend in this super casual outfit! Have fun!!

Top: To one Lounge@Help Japan Donation Event*denim*-tunic-shirts*(100L)
Bottom:*RUDE REBEL* Asian-Pants (3 pairs for 0L, as on Cerise's blog )

0 comments:

Newer Post | Older Post | Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds