Short Update for today.

A little something before I hit my pillows and prepare for more orangy awesomeness:

I don't know how I should introduce this place, so I thought it would be best if I link you to the site itself. You have to check this Horst von Starlustinberg State Penitentiary out, not because of their tons of awesome freebies/dollarbies at the entrance but also it's just plainly cool.

Horst
From left to right:
Top: *KK* Will Fuck For Smokes Shirt

Hat: ::SPLIT PEA:: Horst Von Starlustinberg State Pen Pillbox Veil
Oufit: [Pink] Store Gift - Sexy Inmate - orange


And a sweet little number from Bliss Couture's Halloween Gift Bag.
bc
Dress:*Bliss Couture* Halloween Free Nichole Dress

Good Night!

2 comments:

also, there are 1L shapes against the walls. They look like women in their cute little jail outfits but if you click on them they are for sale for 1L :D Thanks to Laurarose Gossipgirl and her new store Hourglass.

14/10/08 10:53 AM  

I am aware of that, but thanks for your info!!

14/10/08 4:10 PM  

Newer Post | Older Post | Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds