Sunday Dresses.

Update: I went to the Journey sim and double checked if the box is still there, unfortunately, it's not available anymore. I think it's put out specially for the pink party yesterday at the sim. I am sorry.


Anyway, here are a couple of cheap deal dresses and a hair to cheer your Sunday up:

Sunday Dresses
From Left to Right:
Dress:(kunglers) Cocktail dress - Free iten 1210

Hair: =TEKUTEKU= 2008 autumn freebie-hair (1L)
Dress: ~Ivalde~ Vinca freebie

Dress: "in the light" s.o bo @ Dolce (10L for limited time only)


Have a great Sunday people!

Just a reminder and an update (Thanks to Ephe and Linda): I have notecards for Lemania Hunt, Moloko Hunt, Old Gravy Dollarbie Hunt (ending today) and an updated Glam Expo Hunt (hurry ending today), IM me and Vent in world if you need it.

0 comments:

Newer Post | Older Post | Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds